Sunbeam microwave manual : Microwave oven no turntable
Sunbeam Microwave Manual
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in <em>microwave</em> ovens and in various industrial processes
- Sunbeam was a marque registered by John Marston Co. Ltd of Wolverhampton, England, in 1888. The company first made bicycles, then motorcycles and cars from the late 19th century until about 1936, and applied the marque to all three forms of transportation.
- The Great Western Railway Sun Class 2-2-2 broad gauge steam locomotives for passenger train work. This class was introduced into service between April 1840 and January 1842, and withdrawn between January 1864 and June 1879.
- A ray of sunlight
- a ray of sunlight
- Using or working with the hands
- Of or done with the hands
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- a small handbook
sunbeam microwave manual – Oster 5712
Sunbeams penetrate the Shadow
sunbeams over the coromandel, taken from browns bay on 30th January 2010 at 8:10pm
sunbeam microwave manual
One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
Auto & time defrost: Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
Turntable: Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
Instant On controls: Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
Control lockout: Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation